It's hard to describe in one page strategy, build thru many years and a lot of experience.
Basic understanding of our trading system
It's hard to describe in one page strategy, build thru many years and a lot of experience. Strategy is always changing and becoming better and better. Market is alive and we have to tune up and upgrade our strategy constantly. This is very important for us, we do not believe that building a winning mechanical system, which gives good returns with past results will continue to do this in future. That's why we choose human intelligence and manual managing for your accounts. We believe that risk-adjusted returns can be achieved in currency market by having technical rules for trading, combined with a strong discipline.
How our Strategy Works ?
- 1. Historical Mathematic study of market in form of FIXED INTERVALS
- 2. We do not follow routine technical & fundamentel analysis which whole world folow
- 3. After Making fixed intervals of market we apply fixed logic mathematical formulas
- 4. Raw results analysis after applying mathematical calculations
- 5. Filtration of raw results to get reliable and most accurate results
- 6. Then analysis of filtered resultsl
- 7. Until most reliable gaining curve,we repeat mathematical process
- 8. Understanding risk & reward ratio of gaining curve.
- 9. Applying money management to handle risk area of strategy
- 10. Complete and comprehensive test on at least 10 years back history and live as wel.
- 11. After all discipline is a key factor in our success
- All above unique factors make our strategy one of the best in the world for most reliable financial gains.
- Further explanation for those who are willing to attend our worldwide seminars to understand our trading system
Stages of successful strategy | winning the market by fixed intervals
1. Understanding what actually fixed logics intervals are
2. Benefits of interval trading as compared to traditional technical and fundamental based trading
3. What should be size of intervals? Either 10, 20, 30 pips per interval or higher
4. Which factors decide the size of intervals
5. Converting & defining the market move either up or down into fixed intervals
6. Deciding the sequence of different buy/sell combinations on intervals
7. Which factors are important to decide different sequence of buy/sell combinations
8. Matching the different sequence of buy/sell combinations with fixed intervals
9. Getting the initial stage results
10. Applying mathematical and statistical probabilities formulas to determine best buy/sell combination amongst all combinations
11. Deciding the final combination based on 10 years historical study
12. Initial stage1, stage2, stage3, stage4, stage5, and may be further results evaluation to reach most fine stage of perfect successful trading system
13. Getting final results at most fine stage of the strategy and further calculating risk area of the strategy
14. Risk/reward comparison of the strategy based on timing
15. Understanding historical most worst and most best possibilities of trading system and its management to maximize more profits with minimization of risk
16. Decision of applying money management system. Either money management system is good for account health or not?
17. Calculating rewards of trading system before applying money management system and after applying money management system
18. Final decision to select money management based on historical mathematical facts
19. How to fight emotions, fear and greed while trading. Why we should act like a robot without feelings and attachment
20. Importance of discipline. Why discipline is a key factor in over all as a whole success
21. You are ready to use one the world most accurate, reliable and consistent trading system
- In disciplined way, we try to benefit from the many opportunities that arise from the diverse daily movements in major currencies, crude oil & GOLD
We do this technically (real trades enter and exit), according to our enter, exit and growth strategy for single trade. This is mathematically optimized system for best performance.
These are most of the basics we use in our trading. In addition we have different strategies for money management. We create these styles for maximum client satisfaction.